Your Texas dental Lab registration is valid for one year. If you do not pay your renewal fee by the expiration date listed on your Annual Registration Certificate your registration will expire or possibly cancel.
A dental lab registration may be renewed within 45 days of its expiration date. You may begin renewing online on November 15th. The system will not allow you to renew online until that day.
A registration may be renewed online or by mail.
Steps to Renewing Online
- You will need to create an online account before you renew your certificate. If you have already created an account, you should log into your account to renew your certificate.
- If you have never renewed online before you must select the link “Add Licenses to Registration.”
- If you have difficulty with making your payment online please contact Texas.gov at 1-800-399-2969.
What you need to Renew Online
- An active email account.
- Name of your Texas Dental Dental Lab.
- Your Texas Dental Lab Registration Number.
- Your Zip Code.
Steps for Renewing By Mail
- Download the Dental Lab Renewal Form below.
- Mail your Dental Lab Renewal Form with your check or money order for the exact amount due to TSBDE.
- Incomplete renewal forms cannot be processed. You will be notified by email, phone or US Mail of any errors in your renewal.
Please note: October 2020 is the most current version of the paper application. No other applications will be accepted. Submitting an outdated application will only delay the process.