Licensee Information Lists
The TSBDE provides information regarding dentists, dental hygienists, and dental laboratories registered with the agency. Selections can be made using various status and geographical criteria.
The initial search may be requested by city, county, zip code, zip code ranges, specialty, date of birth, year graduated, school attended, method of licensure, status of the license, and gender. All orders can be sorted by license number, zip code, alphabetically by name, city, or county. Below are various formats available.
- Record Type
- License ID Number (Agency Use Only)
- License Number, License Status, License Status Description
- License Original Issue Date and Expiration Date
- First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Former Last Name (Dentists and Hygienists Only)
- Lab Name (Dental Labs Only)
- Address, City, State, Zip Code, County
- Phone Number
- Anesthesia Permit Issue Date (Dentist Only)
- Anesthesia Portability Issue Date (Dentist Only)
- Disciplinary Action
- Practice Description (Dentist Only)
- Practice Type (or Lab Type)
- Lab Owner, Lab Manager, Lab CDT (Dental Labs Only)
- School Graduation Year and School Name (Dentists and Hygienists Only)
- Pit and Fissure Sealant Certified (Hygienists Only)
- Birth Year
- Nitrous Oxide Monitoring Endorsement (Hygienists and Registered Dental Assistants Only)
- Pediatric Sedation Privilege (Dentists Only)
- High Risk Sedation Privilege (Dentists Only)
Download our Database
We have made available the full database of all dentists, dental hygienists, and registered dental laboratories in Texas. The database files will be updated every 24 hours. The information is available as comma separated text which can be saved as a file or viewed in your web browser.
In most browsers, left-clicking on a file name will start a download for viewing only, while right clicking and selecting ‘Save As’ will ask for a location to save the file on your system. Because of their size, we strongly recommend that you save the files for later viewing.
To download, please click the link below: