The TSBDE now has a new way for you to change your mailing address online! Follow the instructions below if you would like to update your information.
Please click on this link to navigate to the virtual system then follow the instructions below:
- Log-in with User ID (email) and Password.
- From the Quick Start Menu → Under, “Manage your license information” you will need to choose your application. Select from the drop down menu, “Address Change” and then click on “SELECT” to be taken to the Introduction page to proceed.
- You will have the option to update your public address, home, and work addresses.
- After you have entered your changes, an application summary will be available for review, if you are satisfied with the information entered then you may proceed.
- Upon submission of the change of address information it will be available to view within 24-48 hours.
If you do not see your license/registration, click the link titled, “Add License to Registration,” on the left hand side of the page and follow the instructions. If you get an error message that reads, “Entity already exists under another user ID,” this means your license is associated with another log in or email address. Please follow this link, https://licsys.hpc.texas.gov/contact/, for assistance and in the subject line enter “ENTITY ALREADY EXISTS.” In the body of the email include: Full Name, Profession, License Number, and email address that you want your license(s) to be under.
If you are having trouble with the online system, you may download the change of address form below and send it to the TSBDE.