- Log-in with User ID (email) and Password.
- Under, “Manage your license information” select “License Verification with Seal,” choose your application, and then click on “SELECT” to be taken to the Introduction page.
If you do not see your license/registration, click the link titled, “Add License to Registration,” on the left hand side of the page and follow the instructions. If you get an error message that reads, “Entity already exists under another user ID,” this means your license is associated with another log in or email address. Please follow this link, https://licsys.hpc.texas.gov/contact/, for assistance and in the subject line enter “ENTITY ALREADY EXISTS.” In the body of the email include: Full Name, Profession, License Number, and email address that you want your license(s) to be under.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process your online verification request. This process must be completed for each verification request.
- The verification will be sent to the licensee’s address in the system in a sealed envelope. If you want the verification form to be mailed directly to another state board you will need to send your verification request form through the mail.
- If you are having trouble with the online system, you may download the verification of licensure form below and mail it to the TSBDE along with the required fee for the number of verifications required.
Board Scores Request Form
This form may only be used by the licensee requesting his/her own scores. You may not request board scores that are not your own. Mail this form along with your check or money order made payable to the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners and mail it to the address above. Processing may take up to two weeks.